9DAYS BIRD WATCHING RWANDA
From per person
RWANDA BIRDING SAFARI PLUS BURUNDI FOR 9 DAYS AND 8 NIGHTS ITINERARY.
Rwanda and Burundi are two African small nations located in East Africa and both two countries draw visitors from all over the world. Although Rwanda’s horrendous genocide in 1994 has not been forgotten, the memorial museum in Kigali the capital city of Rwanda is a “must-see .Rwandans have decided to move on to better things, and it is a peaceful and safe destination for visitors or tourists. Rwanda’s infrastructure is good , most of the roads are paved making it easy to get around. The country has banned plastic bags and it certainly has kept it cleaner, all the better to marvel at the stunning landscape of rolling hills and volcanoes. Rwanda is a country where you can see mountain gorillas, Colobus monkeys and lots of different bird species. Most of the Burundi’s attractions are found in Bujumbura its capital city and these include beaches, Bujumbura living museum and the Dr. David Livingston & Henry Morton Stanley Monument
Day 1: Arrive in Rwanda
Arrive at Kigali International Airport in the afternoon and transfer to Akagera national park . Dinner & overnight stay at, either the Akagera Game Lodge, or, at Rusizi Tented Camp ( in Single Room occupancy ) .
Day 2 Full Day Birding in Akagera National Park
Have a Full day bird watching in Akagera national park . Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, & overnight at the chosen hotel.
Day 3:The Second Full Day Birdwatching
The Second Full day of birdwatching in Akagera National park, including birding along the shores of Lake Ihema, using a Moror Boat .
Day 4: Monday:
Transfer to the Nyungwe Forest National Park :- - After Breakfast, drive to the Nyungwe Forest national park - Afternoon: The first bird watching in the Nyungwe Forest national park . - Lunch, Dinner, & overnight at, either, the Nyungwe Forest Lodge, or, at Gisakura Guest House Hotel .
Full day of birding in Nyungwe Forest national park :- - Morning & Afternoon will be for birding in the Nyungwe Forest national park, including the Kamiranzovu Swamp . - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, & overnight at the chosen hotel .
Wednesday: 08/10/2014: The Second Full Day Birding in the Nyungwe Forest National park :- - Morning : The Chimpanzees trekking, combined with birdwatching in the Cyamudongo Forest / Nyungwe Forest national park .
- Afternoon: The Canopy Walkway, combined with birdwatching in the Uwinka sector / Nyungwe Forest national park Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, & overnight at the chosen hotel .
Transfer to Bujumbura City / Burundi :- - Morning: Drive to Bujumbura city / Burundi, via Bugarama Rwanda / Burundi border post . - Check in at either, the Hotel Club du Lac Tanganyika, or the Emarude hotel, for Lunch .
- Afternoon: The Bujumbura city tour, taking in the Bujumbura Living Museum, the Bujumbura City Market, and the Dr. David Livingston & Henry Morton Stanley Monument, where the 2 African explorers met each other on 25/11/1871 .
- Dinner & overnight at the chosen hotel .
Transfer to Kigali / Rwanda :- - Morning: After breakfast, drive to Rwanda, via Akanyaru Burundi / Rwanda border post . - Check in at Ibis hotel, in Butare town, for Lunch .
- Afternoon: Visit Butare National Museum , and thereafter, visit the ancient Nyanza Royal Palaces . - Proceed on to Kigali, and check in at, either the Kigali Serena hotel, or, at the Flame Tree Village hotel . - Dinner & overnight stay .
The Kigali City Tour / Departure from Rwanda :- - Morning: The Kigali city tour, taking in the central business district, the Kimironko City Market, and the Gisozi Genocide Memorial Site,
- Lunch will be served in a cozy Kigali city Restaurant . - 13.00 hrs: Transfer to Kigali Airport ,
- 15.00 hrs: Departure from Rwanda .
< THE END OF RWANDA & BURUNDI SAFARI > ................
The above proposed tour itinerary is subject to your approval, and confirmation, and thereafter, we shall submit the relevant all inclusive Tour Price .