7 Days Mount Elgon hiking
From $2000 per person
Hiking to the Africa`s sixth highest mountain is one of the adventurous activities that one can do when visiting the pearl of Africa. Standing at 4321metres tall, with worlds largest caldera on top. This park is blessed with beautiful sceneries with a number of water falls beautifying its slopes.
The park is gifted with these major hiking trails, Sasa, Piswa, Sipi and though some can be combined to offer the best experience.
Day 1: ARRIVAL AT ENTEBBE AIRPORT - UGANDA
Day 2: Kampala – Sipi falls.
Day 3: Sipi- Kapkwata
Day 4: Hunters cave
Day 5: Wagagai-Mude Camp
Day 6: Descent through Sasi Trail- Kampala.
Day 7: DEPARTURE
- All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable 4x4 safari vehicles.
- Services of a full time English speaking driver/safari guide.
- Water, coffee or Tea while on safari.
- Necessary Park fees involved.
- And all government taxes/levies.